Thanks to ongoing research aimed at introducing innovative products to the market characterized by high technological content and excellent reliability, we are pleased to inform you that beginning from next days, Berarma srl will gradually start to discontinue the existing pumps produced up to now, namely type:
- 02-PVS-3-(80cc; 100cc; 120cc)
- 02-PSP-3-(80cc; 100cc; 120cc)
- 01 – PLP / PHP3 – (80cc; 100cc; 120cc)
Key Features of the New 01-PLP-3 and 01-PHP-3 Pumps:
- Flow regulator unit, fitted as standard to all pumps, through which it will be possible to mechanically reduce the pump displacement.
- The type 01-PHP-3 pumps will be able to reach a maximum working pressure up to 250 bar.
- The shaft, mounting flanges, inlet , and outlet will be interchangeable with the old type 02-PVS-3 and 02-PSP-3 pumps.
- There will be two different configurations: “single pump” and “connectable/combined pump”, where the rear pump shaft and rear cover are set up for coupling to the various available coupling units with all Berarma pumps and with the other leading types of pump on the market (the same couplings of the old type 02-PVS-3 and 02-PSP-3 pumps can be used).
- Silent Running and High Volumetric Efficiency, Energy Saving, Economy and Simplification of the hydraulic system.