Berarma is very pleased to inform our clients that are now available the new pumps type:
– 01 PLP 2 (40; 50; 63) – Low Pressure
– 01 PHP 2 (40; 50; 63) – High pressure – 250 bar
At the same time Berarma discontinued the existing pumps produced up to now type:
Key Features of the New 01-PLP-2 and 01-PHP-2 Pumps:
- Flow regulator unit, fitted as standard to all pumps, through which it will be possible to mechan-ically reduce the pump displacement.
- The type 01-PHP-2 pumps will be able to reach a maximum working pressure of 250 bar
- The shaft, mounting flanges, inlet, outlet and drainage will be interchangeable with the old type 02-PVS-2 and 02-PSP-2 pumps.
- The type 01-PLP-2-63 and 01-PHP-2-63 pumps (currently available in size 2) will be more com-pact than the old type 02-PVS-3-63 and 02-PSP-3-63 models, and as a result will only be inter-changeable on a performance level.
- There will be two different configurations: “single pump” and “connectable/combined pump”, where the rear pump shaft and rear cover are set up for coupling to the various available coupling units with all Berarma pumps and with the other leading types of pump on the market (the same couplings of the old type 02-PVS-2 and 02-PSP-2 pumps can be used).
- Silent Running and High Volumetric Efficiency, Energy Saving, Economy and Simplification of the hydraulic system.
Type 02-PVS and 02-PSP pumps 80cc and 100cc displacement will remain in production.
Please find attached some more details information and dimensions of the new pumps type
Catalogue: PLP Pumps Catalogue: PHP Pumps Catalogue: PVS Pumps
Catalogue: PSP Pumps Catalogue: GMP Motor-Pump Integrated Units Catalogue: NRV Valves
Contact us if you require any further information.